To me, this is more of an all in one loose powder/mineral foundation brush than a bronzer brush. You will definitely be able to appreciate it's multi-tasking capabilities :)
I use this to set my makeup with pressed or loose powder. Sometimes,it works great in buffing out excess make-up. In a pinch, it would even work great for liquid foundation. Since the bristles are so densely packed, it takes a long, long time to dry! I would best describe this brush as a kabuki on a stick.
- Super soft bristles.
- No shedding even after multiple washes.
- Picks up right amount of product and adds a perfect finishing touch to any make-up.
- Great quality for the price.
- The solid handle feels quite heavy. But that doesn't affect the performance of the brush.
- Since it's so densely packed, it takes a hella long time to fully dry.
I am totally loving this brush and would say it's a must have for anyone who is looking for a great quality, multi-tasking brush. Can't beat the price either!Have you tried the EcoTools Bamboo Bronzer Brush? What are your current favourite brushes? I'd love to know!