All three colors are madly pigmented and very vibrant. Golden and Walnut Bronze can be categorized as daily wear shades while Rust, on the other hand is a little more playful.
These shades can also be found as single eye shadows. I found the trios to be a good bargain and storage becomes easier this way.
All of them look great as all over lid shades. Walnut Bronze, looks great as a crease shade too. Rust can be worked with as a crease shade too, but I liked Walnut Bronze better. Golden looks stunning as an all over lid-color.These shades work great with all skin tones!
- Creamy, smooth and very bendable textures.
- Very minimal fallout. The fallout you see in these pictures are because I dropped the pan down.And no, the shadows din't break either.
- With a primer underneath, they don't budge.
- Great quality at a very affordable price - It's $8, but often on sale for $5 at cherryculture.com
- Ridiculously huge amount of shades to choose from.
- I just wish they hadn't put the slogan "Triple Shadows for Sexy Babe's Eyes only!" on the cover. No seriously, the palette as such packs some very gorgeous shades, but this whole thing makes it look cheap.
I completely loved these eye shadows and would totally compare it to some very high end stuff. Have you tried NYX Trio shadows? What are your favorite shades?