- Cleans nails really well without drying. I've noticed my base coat goes on very smooth afterwards.
- Packaged very well using the big flipper. I just have to twist the cap to unlock and press to get the product out on a cotton ball/pad and this way there is so much less wastage.
- I don't have to rub the product a zillion times on my nails to get all the nail polish out. I just press for a few seconds and swipe.
- Removes glitter nail polish very well!
- Far less fumes than other removers and does not leave my nails stinking.
- Although it does a great job, it is slightly pricey for a nail polish remover. But, the big flipper which retails at $9.99, comes a long way.
- Availability - It has to be ordered only through Zoya's website or a salon that carries Zoya. I wish it was more readily available.
Overall, it is an amazing nail polish remover and totally worth trying out. The fact that it contains acetone and is still non-drying, makes it an excellent buy.
Have you tried the Remove + nail polish remover from Zoya? Do you love it? I'd love to know!