'Smokey Brun' is an everyday, neutral palette with a mix of warm bronzy-brown shades that complement all eye colors. If I like a color, I would try it immaterial of what eye color it is meant for. All shades in this quad are very work appropriate.The dark brown makes an excellent crease color!
|'Beauty Spells' is a combination of shimmery shades that look great for an evening look. This quad makes for a great dramatic look too. I would pair it with a nude lip color to complete the look.|
'Smokey Blue', as the name suggests is a combination of greyish blues and a shimmery, white highlight. There is also a lighter shade of blue which is rather chalky.
'Smokey Purple' is my next favourite quad since it contains a combination of shimmery purples and a matte dark purple that looks great as a crease color. The highlight color, which is a light pink does have quite a bit of fallout but the quad as such makes for a nice daytime look.
*All swatches over UDPP.
What I like about these quads:
- The shades are smooth, quite pigmented and blend very well.
- With a primer underneath, they remain crease-free for hours.
- At just over five bucks, they are a great, affordable drugstore picks.
- The shade selection is great. From everyday neutrals to dramatic smokey colors, there is a quad for everyone.
- Certain highlight/lighter shades seem quite chalky and have some fall out especially the ones in the Smokey Blue and Smokey Purple quads.
Availability : All drugstores that carry Rimmel London cosmetics.
Price : $5.71
Have you tried Rimmel Glam' Eyes Quad Eyeshadows? Do you like them? What eyeshadows from the drugstore do you like?
Disclosure: The products in this article were provided by PR for consideration. All opinions are my own. For more information please refer to my Disclosure Policy.