'Berlin Rocks' is a shimmery, deep purple that needs very less effort and adds a nice pop of color, even when worn alone with just some mascara.
What I like about Essence Gel Eyeliner :
- Reasonably priced ($3.49) and packaged very well in a glass jar. The glass packaging is quite heavy, but don't all gel liners have that problem?
- Although the color is a deep, bluish purple it shows up well on me unlike a lot of purples that look almost black.
- Goes on really smooth and works great as a shadow base too.
- Does not budge! I was quite surprised to see it lasted a good 5-6 hours on me. You need a good oil based, eye makeup remover to remove it all off.
- The texture does feel a little too creamy for a gel liner because of which a thin eyeliner brush can sometimes pick up too much product. I wish it was a little more thicker.
- I'm not sure if this is waterline-safe. I never use gel liners on my waterline but if you do, this is something to keep in mind.
Have you tried Essence Gel Eyeliners? Do you like them? I'd love to know.