Prtty Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion is a new, vegan, cruelty-free body lotion launched by Los Angles based makeup artist Bethany Karlyn. It comes in a regular, non-tinted body lotion form and a few glowing, shimmery shades when you want to add a little bit of a glow to your body.
It’s a fabulous glowing body lotion that also lifts tightens, firms and helps with bruising and sore muscles.
It also helps diminish the appearance of cellulite and other minor imperfections, all in a base that’s 92% natural raw ingredients, fragrance free, dye free, no animal products or animal testing.
What I like about Prtty Peaushun:
- What I have here is the plain variant which has a gel like consistency that spreads well without being too thick.
- The ingredients list with no parabens, synthetic dyes or fragrance.
- Perfect for summer since it provides a light layer of moisture without being too greasy once absorbed.
- Nice packaging but, may not be the best to travel with.
- I don't mind fragrance in my body lotions but, this one doesn't have a scent associated with it. So, if you are sensitive to fragrances, you may like this.
The not so good things about Prtty Peaushun:
- It does take a while to get completely absorbed.
- Pricey - $36 for 236 ml.
I have been using this for a few weeks and don't really see a difference in my cellulite. I will report back if I do but, as a body lotion with a lot of quality ingredients, this does a great job. They also have a few tinted variants if you want to add a bit of a sheen to your body sans the harmful ingredients.
Available online at prttypeaushun.com in five shades.
Have you tried Prtty Peaushun skin tight body lotion?
Disclosure: The product in this article was provided by PR for consideration. All opinions are my own. For more information please refer to my Disclosure Policy.