- Feels very light and has a sheer, semi-matte finish. It does not feel greasy at all so, even if you have oily skin you may still like it.
- The texture is quite watery but very easy to blend.
- Quite good coverage for a tinted moisturizer. But, definitely a tad lower than Laura Mercier.
- Reasonably priced when compared to other non-drugstore tinted moisturizers ( $25 for 2.2foz).
- Contains SPF 18.
- Not very easy to travel with. The tube feels a little wobbly.
- Very poor shade range. I was very unimpressed with that. There are only three shades - Light, Light/Medium, Medium. Darker skin tones may have a problem finding a good color match. I really hope they expand the shade range.
I really like this tinted moisturizer a lot but, I still prefer Laura Mercier just a little more. Quite good as an everyday tinted moisturizer and does a decent job without breaking the bank. I've never had any breakouts or skin irritations with this one. It's a nice pick if you can find a good color match!
Have you tried TheBalm's BalmShelter Tinted Moisturizer?