What I like about Burt's Bees Sensitive Eye Cream:
- Very lightweight and great for daytime use.
- Works perfectly well under makeup.
- Absorbs really fast and does not feel oily. I've been using it for a while now & haven't had milia or any other allergic reaction.
- Hygienic tube packaging.
- Fragrance-free, 99% natural.
- Very soothing, keeps eye area moisturized for a very long time.
The not so good things about Burt's Bees Sensitive Eye Cream:
- Although the sqeeze tube is hygenic, sometimes too much product just pops out.
- It has a slight fragrance, almost medicinal, something I'm not very fond of.
- If you have very dry skin and fine lines, this may not be sufficient. You may need to follow up with a richer cream. Not really a con since this does not claim to reduce dark circles or fine lines.
What are your thoughts on the Burt's Bees Sensitive Eye Cream?
Disclosure: The product in this article was provided by PR for consideration. All opinions are my own. For more information please refer to my Disclosure Policy.