Ingredients : Sodium Cocoate , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Glycerin , Oatmeal (Avena Sativa) , Water , Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) , Tea Tree Powder (Melaleuca Alternifolia) , Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Dulcis) , Fragrance , Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia) , Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , Red 33 (CI 17200) , Blue 1 (CI 42090)
What I like about One Squeaky Clean Solid Shampoo:
- I need very little product since the solid bar has quite a bit of product and lathers well too.
- Has a very strong but, nice scent. It does not linger around for a long time though. If you are sensitive to fragrance, you may want to take a whiff before buying.
- Does not cause build up. Even on days I oil my hair prior to shampoo, it washes off well without stripping.
- The packaging includes a tin to store the product while in the shower.
- Adds nice volume & quite a bit of shine to fine hair.
The not so good things about One Squeaky Clean Solid Shampoo:
- After about 5 uses, the product gets stuck to the sides of the tin. There is an opening at the bottom of the tin to push the product out but, still a task while in the shower.
- If you are looking for a clarifying shampoo, this may not be it. It is more of a balancing, light moisturizing one.
Overall, I really like this more as a good balancing shampoo that does a great job cleansing hair without drying. I still follow up with a conditioner and serum to control frizz. It definitely does not weigh my hair down so I'll recommend it even to people with fine hair.
What are your thoughts on One Squeaky Clean Solid Shampoo?
Disclosure: The product in this article was provided by PR for consideration. All opinions are my own. For more information please refer to my Disclosure Policy.