Youth To The People is one of my favorite, clean skincare brands with a small selection of well edited skincare products and their new Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream has gotten me curious! Its available now on Sephora.com, details below.
Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream ($58, Sephora.com)
- In the face of stress, adapt. This deeply moisturizing cream is actively soothing, using powerful adaptogenic herbs to combat free radicals, fight skin fatigue and restore depleted skin.
- An active, soothing and intensely hydrating face cream that harnesses the nutrients of adaptogenic rare herbs and mushrooms combined with a calming peptide complex to combat free radicals, fight fatigue and moisturize depleted skin
- Key Ingredients (100% vegan)
- Ashwagandha: one of the most powerful adaptogenic healing herbs full of antioxidants, iron and amino acids to treat stress and exhaustion
- Reishi: adaptogenic mushroom that helps establish balance in the body
- Rhodiola: adaptogenic herb boosts skin strength, fights fatigue and increases resistance to stress
- Peptide Complex: calms the stress reaction in sensitive skin
- Holy Basil: adaptogenic plant packed with antioxidants that reduces the effects of stress on skin
I can't wait to try this one! What are your favorite Youth To The People products?