Here's a swatch:
- 100% natural with no preservatives.
- Great packaging that does not leak.
- No weird smell or taste. Smells faintly of vanilla.
- Wearable shade selection and goes on pretty pigmented.
- The brush applicator picks up the right amount of product and makes application really easy.
- Non-sticky texture that feels very light on the lips.
- Staying power is not that great. Maybe 2-3 hours. I don't mind this since the gloss is natural.
I totally love the texture of this gloss and more than that, the shade itself. It's a warm pink that would look great on all skin tones.
Have you tried Bare Minerals Lip glosses? Do you like them as much? Share your thoughts.I'd love to know!