- Smells true to its scent. Lemon & Thyme smells totally divine in the bottle - very fresh and real. I don't detect any plastick-y/artificial scent.
- I find most Sulphate-free cleansers have a lathering problem. This colorless gel lathers very well and does not leave a film behind.
- Cleanses really well without drying. Depending on the weather, you don't even need a moisturizer afterwards.
- Packaged really well.
- Free of Sulphates, Parabens,Colorants and 100% biodegradable.
- The smell does not linger around for a long time.I am not sure if that's the case for all the scents in the Earth Lovers range. Usually, TBS shower gels have a nice aroma that stays. So, if you are looking for a strong burst of fragrance, this might not be the one for you. The smell is very mild once it lathers.
- The texture is quite watery.
Overall, I would say it's a great buy especially if it's on sale. If you are looking for a sulphate-free alternative and not particularly looking for a super strong scent, give this a shot. They also have a fragrance-free version. I am pretty keen on trying out the other variants as well.
Available online now and in-stores from April 4th, 2011
What do you think of sulphate-free body cleansers? Are you planning to try this? Let me know your thoughts.