Vapour Organic Beauty’s newest collection, Modern Beauty Icon features a small, well edited selection of products that are limited edition and available exclusively at Target. All Vapour products are 100% natural, use no chemical preservatives with 70% organic ingredients (the other 30% consist of natural mineral pigments and essential oils).
I’ve got a few pieces from the collection, two Mesmerize Eye Shimmers ($20; target.com) in Chill, a shimmery silver taupe and Bliss, a smokey violet brown and two Elixir Plumping Lip Glosses ($22; target.com) in Mystery, a nude pink creme and Ripe, a creamy plum. The Eye Shimmers are a very sophisticated way of wearing shimmer without it looking too glitzy. The twist up tubes can be swiped directly onto the lids and I usually just like to blend it away with fingers. The pigmentation on both colors are sheer to buildable and make for beautiful washes of color. Bliss especially is a gorgeous violet brown with a bit of smokiness, while Chill is just a subtle sheen on my skintone. These wear well over a primer or when layered under a powder eyeshadow than by themselves. The Elixir Plumping Lipglosses are very glossy, pack medium pigment and feel very moisturizing, The scent is a tad strong though, but fades quickly once applied. They come with a small brush applicator and don’t feel sticky. I absolutely love both colors, and Mystery especially is a beautiful nude that is an mlbb for my skintone that also layers so well with most lip colors I gravitate towards.
The Modern Beauty Icon Collection by Vapour Beauty is now available at Target.